Tuesday, August 28

Wow! Your Backpack Sure Is Heavy!

One day my son's backpack was very heavy.  When I looked inside it was full textbooks for homework. Images of children walking with heavy backpacks drooping down their backs, or the child struggling with a rolling luggage/backpack contraption. I wanted to find a solution or, at least, another option.

Click here to find out the optimal backpack weight for your child.

In my search, I discovered that all of his fourth grade textbooks, except for reading, could be found online. Even though his reading textbook couldn't be found, a really great interactive site created by the publishers for learning, homework help, and extra practice.  I even lucked up on finding a website that has links to pages in the Reading Practice Workbook! Enjoy! These links sure make homework easier. The Science is really cool because it has interactive features and most sites will read to you.

MATHEMATICS
PearsonSuccessNet.com
This website requires a login. I didn't recieve one from the school yet, but I found one online:

username:
fourthSAE

password:
123456



SCIENCE
ThinkCentral.com
This website requires a login. Complete the required fields including this information:

username:
fcsfourth

password:
fcsfourth

Then click on "MY LIBRARY" to be directed to the Science textbook.

SOCIAL STUDIES



eduplace.com

username: grade4earlyyears

password: 123456









READING




HarcourtSchool.com
This site has awesome interactive activities to strengthen learning and homework.





If you forget your Practice Workbook homework (I hope you don't), here is a link to acquire those worksheets:



Trophies Practice Book Grade 4

BuffaloSchools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment